Class action suit and 9th circuit injunction inbound.

I'm more concerned about service degradation. Maybe this work well in
tightly packed, thin walled MDU in urban areas, but mesh loss coupled with
awful rsl/snr violates ever rule of spectrum stewardship. Its fractionally
small per device but the electricity consumption for the across the board
max eirp on everything will add up to a serious carbon footprint in
aggregate.
Dont even get started on the security implications.