Tushar wants me to figure out a good solution for our first site to be
converted to DC power.

APs I want to power through a rack injector are:
3x 450M 5Ghz
2x 450i 5Ghz
3x 450 5Ghz
5x ePMP force200 for ptp customers

The force200s don't use sync, but I would like all the others to have sync
over power.

Currently we have an ICT-IP-BMMD -48v shelf and one of their isolated 48v
to 24v converters.

Router is an MT CCR converted to -48v with their DC power supplies.  Switch
is a CRS that will be wired to run off the ICT +24v converter.  We also
have 6x dwave backhauls that will all be fine with -48v.

Problem is, without a +48v source, I can't figure out a way to power all 13
radios through a single rack injector without giving up sync via power on
the 450i APs.  Is there an easy way to get +48v off of either the -48v
or +24v ICT supplies, or should I just plan on adding a second rack
injector?