Title: Re: [AFMUG] Gateway Router Recommendation
Sterling,

That is why I'm testing the 1072.. Currently I have two old MaxxWaxe x86 routers.  One connected to each of my upstreams.  I have 2 Internet connections and an IX connection at each upstream.  We are currently upgrading our upstream's to 100G connections.  So I had to introduce a switch to handle the 100G from each upstream.

The plan is to have 3 BGP routers (maybe 1072) connected to the switch.  Each router will peer with one provider from each upstream.  The plan is even if one upstream goes down and all the traffic gets pushed to a single upstream, I will still be sharing the load across 3 BGP routers.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Communications