There is no reasonable excuse for an un-vaxxed person to not suspect that they are a carrier.  We have been informed for more than a year that asymptomatic covid people can be carriers for an indefinite period of time.  There is no reasonable excuse for being un-vaxxed, in public and ignorant.  I would vote yes for shoot the bastard and burn the body, they are a walking public menace.  This isn't about "freedom", this is about public health and hazards to it.

On 7/26/21 9:56 AM, Mathew Howard wrote:
There's a major difference - Typhoid Mary knew that she was a carrier.
Somebody dancing through a crowd with a spray bottle of anthrax is intentionally trying to kill people.

An apparently healthy un-vaxxed person, taking reasonable precautions is nothing like that.

Sure, somebody that knows they're sick (or even has reason to think they might be) and goes out and slobbers all over the general public is a similar situation, but nobody is defending that.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 11:42 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>> wrote:

    So, unvacinnated folk that get the virus and walk around for a few
    days breathing on the general public are OK with you?  Some are
    asymptomatic, others are just not feeling too poorly to stay home
    yet.  But they are a living breathing biological warfare machine.
    And they can just run free?
    How about if they had anthrax or rabies or the plague?  Doesn’t
    matter?
    *From:* Dennis Burgess
    *Sent:* Monday, July 26, 2021 6:00 AM
    *To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
    *Cc:* Chuck McCown
    *Subject:* RE: [AFMUG] OT somewhat political

    Or that other person can ware the condom since they are so afraid
    of it, or maybe they should not be out in public?

    *LTI-Full_175px*

    *Dennis Burgess*

    *
    *Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

    *Link Technologies, Inc*-- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

    *Office*: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
    <http://www.linktechs.net/>

    Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com

    Need MikroTik Cloud Management: https://cloud.linktechs.net