I found the satellite photos interesting.  If you watch the loop carefully when
the clouds get right over the hot spot a tail develops like they are dumping
water.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 10:47 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Hey Bill

We had that for quite some time last summer. Was not fun. In fact, we were also
evacuated for the CZU fire last August. PG&E installed a fire watch camera at
our house after the CZU fire had settled down, and we've watched flare-ups from
it for (now) almost a year.

Get used to it. It won't stop until we burn it all.

bp