It's not quite true that Mimosa B11 is the only thing that's not high/low
for sparing, I know you just need to flip the diplexers on Bridgewave
Navigators, and I'm pretty sure there are others that let you do that too
(well, AF11, for one)... plus it makes your spare cheaper, since you don't
need to buy the extra parts like diplexers.