+1

That is close to on target to what Bill Gates is doing, If you have the
time, check out the series "Inside Bill's Brain (Decoding Bill Gates)
<https://www.netflix.com/title/80184771>".

Quite an unusual individual who few people have really understood. He is a
voracious reader, and when he studies something, he usually reads several
books on the subject. Just one example of what his foundation has been
working on is toilet/sewage and clean water. The obstacles are enormous in
places with limited resources.

I found the series pretty interesting, if a tiny bit dry.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com