We have one on an International Chassis (4300 I think).   It’s just under CDL
for Ohio (25990lbl rating).   The chassis is massive compared to the F550
class, gets horrible mileage, is expensive to repair, but is very durable.
Wear items like brakes, tires, etc. last a very long time.

They are built for trucking service and running a million miles before they
need much other than routine maintenance.   You will wear out the engine at
150k miles from all the idling, the rest of the parts on the truck will barely
be broken in.

Pay close attention to the number of hours on the engine and you can mostly
ignore the mileage.   Hours * 30 will give you a rough equivalent mileage on
the engine for a bucket truck that mostly idles.

If you can get an older truck without DEF and other emissions equipment it will
run much longer than anything new.   Idling is very hard on the newer diesels
and the manufacturers haven’t figured it out yet.   Or buy a gas truck.   The
8.1L GM engines are great engines, run a long time, and are inexpensive to
rebuild when the time comes.

Mark