Communist!

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 3:31 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] POE cams, local software suggestions?

I use Hikvision...works well and affordable...

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 9:03 PM TJ Trout
<t...@voltbb.com<mailto:t...@voltbb.com>> wrote:
Hikvision is one of the best, either stand alone with sd cards in each camera
or a nvr (embedded Linux sbc) , simple and Uber reliable.

Anything with 'software' is a pain and less reliable imo

(Fyi hikvision cameras can be found under many names as other companies
reseller the same hardware like Epcom, lts, Nelly's, etc etc)

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 7:14 PM Colin Stanners