They don't all have the internal BMS. Some do. Some don't.

On 10/26/2021 9:20 AM, Gino A. Villarini wrote:

LifePoe4 have internal BMS, you can charge them with a Power Supply

Gino Villarini
Founder / President
@GVillarini
787.273.4143 |

Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, PR 00968

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Peter Kranz via AF <af@af.afmug.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 12:00 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Peter Kranz <pkr...@unwiredltd.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] 1U/2U 48V inverter/charger for LiFePO4 48V strings

Looking for a 1U or 2U inverter/charger solution w/ SNMP 48V DC, 115V AC, 2000W inverter capacity..

Our normal front choice, the AlphaUPS product line, does not support voltage set points low enough for our 48V LiFePO4 float voltages. Eltek has a neat solution, but I fear its going to be quite expensive. Any suggestions?

Peter Kranz
www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100
Mobile: 510-207-0000