It’s obvious you guys are all zombies.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 7:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik CCR2004 PSA

I am not dead yet.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 7:15 PM Chuck McCown via AF
<af@af.afmug.com<mailto:af@af.afmug.com>> wrote:
Not dead yet.
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2021, at 7:09 PM, Jan-GAMs
<j.vank...@grnacres.net<mailto:j.vank...@grnacres.net>> wrote:

so who is going to takeover this mail-list?
On 10/29/21 15:30, Nate Burke wrote:

There's still a lot of yellow on this page

https://help.mikrotik.com/docs/display/ROS/v7+Routing+Protocol+Status

I just tried to upgrade a test router running simple OSPF from 6.49 to 7.1rc5
and the OSPF sessions never came back up, so I'm guessing their config
conversion code isn't working quite right yet.