That is worse than the experience we had at the Healy Road House in Alaska in (I think) 1984. Cheapest thing on the menu was a French Dip hamburger for $24. We had a couple of those, and I don't remember what else for a total of around $100.

Ambiance was interesting too. Dirt floors, and there was no one else but us in the whole joint. Not even the bar.

I'm guessing things have changed in the last 37 years.