From: Nate Burke
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 3:01 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: That time of year

Probably, but it must not be as annoying in the morning.

On 11/11/2021 3:52 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

  Doesn't happen in those same 10 minutes 6 months later in the late morning?

  Josh Luthman
  24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343
  1100 Wayne St
  Suite 1337
  Troy, OH 45373

  On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 4:30 PM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:

    For 1 week in November, the sun lines up just right to shine in my
    basement window for 10 minutes in the afternoon and wash out one of my
    desktop monitors.  I hope this planet hurry's up with it's orbital
    rotation already.