you talking about the smart antenna for uplink?
It does help preserve upload capacity where there is directional
interference, like a champ.
I always wanted them to make an omni version to make omnis great again. the
primary issue with omnis, aside from gain and tilt is 360 degree
interference. id love to cut that into 45 degree slices