Thank you!

On 11/28/21 7:11 AM, Mark - Myakka Technologies wrote:
Robert,

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-59450988 <https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-59450988>

https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/omicron-variant-symptoms-unusual-but-mild-says-south-african-doctor/ <https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/omicron-variant-symptoms-unusual-but-mild-says-south-african-doctor/>

https://www.newsweek.com/doctor-first-raised-concern-over-omicron-variant-says-symptoms-are-mild-south-africa-1653740 <https://www.newsweek.com/doctor-first-raised-concern-over-omicron-variant-says-symptoms-are-mild-south-africa-1653740>

--
Best regards,
Mark mailto:m...@mailmt.com <mailto:m...@mailmt.com>

Myakka Communications