This is a new one for me today. Realtors office with 2 ladies working from home with phone extensions. Lady#2's phone isn't working. Lady#1 told me to call Lady#2 and troubleshoot. Sounds like Lady#2 might have a bad patch cable, or internal network problem, as phone seems to not be connected to her Router. Lady#1 told me 'You need to keep on her to resolve this because she needs to answer the phone' So Lady#1 want's me to keep on Lady#2 to fix her problem? This was after Lady#1 said 'Here is Lady#2 cell phone, I couldn't get through to her, so you need to keep trying to get her until it's resolved'

This sounds like it should be an internal management thing, keeping your employees on task and getting ready for work....