I was going to mention that. When we lived in the great white north, static was always a problem because humidity in the winter there hovers around 10% or less. Mom & Dad always ran a humidifier which seemed to help a whole bunch.

On 12/8/2021 3:49 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
Does she wear metal rings or a bracelet?  If so have her touch a ring or bracelet to something grounded.  It will discharge her and she won't feel a thing.

Adding humidity to the air may help.

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 4:12 PM
To: Af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Ot: Grounded blankets

So we're back to the time of year when the wife gets zapped when she
gets off the couch and the turns off a light, and complaining ensues.
I've tried to get her to wear a grounded wrist strap, which works, but
she complains about having to take it on and off.  Can I just get a
grounded blanket or something to just ground the couch?