I would do a copper mesh bathing suit for that.

-----Original Message----- From: Jan-GAMs
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 2:04 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ot: Grounded blankets

How you going to tend the bacon frying in the skillet while only wearing
your b-day suit?

On 12/9/21 09:55, Brian Webster wrote:
What about the static your naked requirement will generate from other
members of the household?..... Empty nesters that should work fine but,
otherwise I would anticipate a lot of static.....

Thank you,
Brian Webster