Another win this morning.

So far, I have a lifetime batting average of 1000.  Never lost a case.  Even
though I have another one against the same defendant that I am not so sure
about.  I might lose the next case.  Kinda a second bite of the same apple.  I
might drop it if my attorney thinks I am on soft footing.

Showed up in court this morning.  Lots of people there even though webex was
apparently offered to all.  They were a bit behind.  Waiting for our case to be
called.  Bailiff came up and said that the defendant had just dropped of a
check.  Go next door and pick it up.  Easy win.  They made the “president” of
the company actually drive the check from Syracuse to Tooele this morning.
(Long drive, snow etc)

I recommend the following in business communication:

Use email, not text.  Emails have better info in the header including the
existence of attachments.
Save ALL emails FOREVER.  Archive them once a year.
If someone wants to text, save their texts but reply via email.
Just text them you have sent an email.
If you talk on the phone, follow it up with an email summarizing the
conversation.  This is called memorialization.