I think the commentator Bill Moore on the Facebook post got it right:
"
Bill Moore
<https://www.facebook.com/billmooreorl?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDozNzM4NDU1MTQ0ODM0MTVfNDA2MDM0MjA3OTMxMjEy&__cft__[0]=AZXnTpFx3hL_PQfhdkkAVxx-oqTyP8SZlXoFcPq7fG7N0WheoDaAYeVaJIzvEeOTRLPPR888R36og3pHu5A0rV7FfApNOxFw2_CVkewpuiV4sDRuc4-zVDg2wMfbOcbmzRE&__tn__=R]-R>
You need to place it in a non-saturated area. Devices have to be 900 meters
away from one another. Visit explorer.helium.com
<http://explorer.helium.com/?fbclid=IwAR324fNnb4rWa8qjqWxV88_3nbKJwXMtq0cU47InlT5NLk0PgXRBVADnlH0>
see a map of devices that may be in your area. Only select vendors are
authorized to manufacture the devices. Do your research. Units are
purchased using cryptocurrency USDT equivalent to $500 U.S. (shipping
included). Manufacturers are about 4 months behind in fulfilling orders due
to demand. The more saturated the area the more rewards are shared among
those in the area, dramatically reducing rewards/profit."