Travis's suggestion of a hefty garbage bag comes to mind.  That was the
best they found.  But since it's high frequency it's probably not hiding
from plain sight on a tower.

Have you tried an annual spray of NeverWet?  Works great on my shoes.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St