Confirmation feels good.

On 1/12/22 08:14, Jaime Solorza wrote:
I had same issue last year...just replaced radios...used the other elsewhere

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022, 7:37 AM Jan-GAMs <j.vank...@grnacres.net> wrote:

    The AP is in AP PTP mode and the station is in PTP mode. The AP
    settings were un-diddled with on the old still operational
    powerbeam  The LBE in station mode at first wouldn't even find AP
    on a scan the first several times. The station is wanting to
    connect, keeps trying but won't.  We took the old powerbeam AP
    down, the tech dropped it 30ft, so it's probably not going to work
    any more.  We replaced the unit with a new LBE 5AC gen2 LR and the
    backhaul link is working now.  This was the second time we've
    attempted to repair a powerbeam 5ac iso link by using a LBE 5ac
    gen2 only because that's what we have and someone at ubiquiti
    insisted they work together.  2 failures says they don't work
    together.