I've had friends who had delta in early November getting Omicron.   So I don't think immunity really existed for Omicron, but they all had quick, flu like symptoms of Omicron ( 3 families, total 8 people ).   What the experts are calling endemic conditions.   I was really frustrated that about 3 months ago they started throwing the endemic word around without finding an explanation anywhere with google, and now, finally, I am seeing definitions of endemic.   Not everybody gets it, and the hospitals are not full of dying..   There are also articles being written that the US is fairing worse than most of the rest of the world (again) because we still just don't get vaxed and wear masks.   Anti-vax is a first world situation, 2nd and 3rd worlders are clamoring for vax...