my cousins think this was our home a few generations back: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolbadarn_Castle interesting if it was.

On 1/21/22 12:58, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I love my kids and grandkids.  I have not been to England for about 3 years due to covid .  I miss them. Took them all to Hawaii 2 years ago right before Covid. Almost at the point of fuckit, I am going to England.
*From:* Jan-GAMs
*Sent:* Friday, January 21, 2022 1:37 PM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Off topic by a long way

that was awsome.  I know almost next to zero about my heritage.  I'd like to go there and visit for a decade. These vids are the next best thing

On 1/21/22 12:03, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
My oldest daughter lives in Cornwall UK.  She and her husband and kids make these videos. I am always hopeful they will get lots of likes.  But so far, not too many people find this content terribly exciting. In any event, if you want, please give it a look and a like so I can drive their numbers up a bit.
https://youtu.be/ZHgeA3ITflk