From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2022 10:53 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IPV6

I think it's only a couple of days?

If you have a "class c" as you say you're probably xxsmall so get a /36 -
https://www.arin.net/resources/fees/fee_schedule/

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 10:46 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com
<mailto:af@af.afmug.com> > wrote:

Thanks everyone.  We will do that.  Hopefully it is quick and cheap.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2022, at 8:35 AM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
<mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net> > wrote:

 You would need to request v6 space separately from v4.

Jesse DuPont

Owner / Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net <mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
Celerity Networks LLC / Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/ <http://facebook.com/> celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/ <http://facebook.com/> celeritybroadband