When we were doing some remodeling, I got a roll of this brown paper we
used to cover the floor, and also mask the walls in some situations. It was
darn cheap, and was a super-long roll. Maybe about 3' wide. Would cover the
bottom of a bird cage for years. Sturdier than newspaper too.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com