after my DUIs I had to do all the mandatory alcohol counselling. The .bac
scale is weird, its like processing the alcohol out gets less efficient as
consumption increased. At my weight way back then, 150lbs at the time, I
could evenly drink 3 beers in 1 hour and somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd
it would cross that .08 threshold. it wasnt like each beer was .03 each.
cause 2 beers an hour for 2 hours would probably kick it over the limit.
this was real beer, not utah water beer. I always assumed utah had very few
DUIs because the water beer there made you spend more time peeing than
drinking.

I hate those black smoke diesels, because no matter how much good will us
right wingers build, one of those assholes always has to show up and make
everybody hate us