Trying to avoid dark colors like barn red. I would love to paint it like LA Rams helmets. But I don't want the extra work of two tone. White to me says generic.

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Haninger
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 10:39 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Machinery colors

How about barn red? Or "hammertone green" like a Stanley thermos?

I wouldn't think about it too much. Do people pick industrial or
agricultural machinery based on which one's color speaks to them? Or
based on name and reputation?

If it really is good quality, the color won't make it work any better,
and maybe you don't want the customers who buy based on the color of
the thing, anyway.

Andy