Our local powder coating shop changed hands and doubled pricing. But that is the best option.

-----Original Message----- From: Jan-GAMs
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 10:10 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Machinery colors

Robin's egg blue.  Just enough color to show where it still needs
cleaning after use but not enough color to make lack of cleaning an
issue with looks.  And why bother with paint crews?  Send the parts out
prior to assembly for powder coat.  Durable goods should get durable
coatings, paint just scratches and looks like crap, powder coating takes
a beating keeps on looking nice!