Maybe it was one of those “undocumented features”

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Sam Lambie
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2022 6:34 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450 SM throughput key

You crazy. I have a bunch of 450SM's on 450M and they have never been over
ridden to unlimited. That would be sweet!

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 3:30 PM Matt Hopkins <mhopk...@onlinenw.com
<mailto:mhopk...@onlinenw.com> > wrote:

Hello All,

     Am I crazy when I'm remembering that when connecting an original Cambium
450 SM to a 450M AP the throughput key being overridden to uncapped as being a
feature? I contacted Cambium support and was told that in V20.3 this was
removed intentionally. Did anyone else use this feature? I noticed some speed
complaints from a few customers that were affected by this and that's when I
found this issue.

Sam Lambie
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office