I haven’t seen the PCN you reference, but I suspect it is a standard satellite
ground station PCN since 18 GHz would be their downlink and 28 GHz the uplink.
Part 25.203(c2) covers the coordination requirements for ground stations in
shared bands and the PCN must include an antenna horizon gain pattern that
specifies a value every 5 degrees around the station. This horizon gain as well
as the horizon itself are also used to compute the coordination distance.