my company is doing overnight wireless network monitoring and proactive
channel changes for a number of WISPs
across the U.S

I can say the whole state of Texas and L.A CA are the 2 worst areas I have
seen DFS hits

aside from military bases ducting also seems to affect it along with
weather stations

you can see a ducting radar here https://www.dxinfocentre.com/tropo.html