From: Darin Steffl
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 10:19 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Political VAX

Anti-vaxers, anti-maskers, covid hoax believers are all ignorant to actual data
unfortunately. They believe science is fake, rigged, and that somehow their
favorite far right TV personalities or podcast hosts are smarter than Doctors
and Scientists.

Greenie here and I know more than a few people who have had Covid 2-3 times and
they screamed the last 2 years that they wouldn't get Covid because they had
natural immunity. How'd that turn out for them?!?! Did they admit they were
wrong? Of course not because they'd rather dig their heels in and be wrong 10x
worse than admit fault and do the right thing.