From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Jaime Solorza
<losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 10:55:15 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Cambium cnReach N500 900MHz

hello my fine feathered friends...
Have any of you installed or worked on the Cambium SCADA/IoT solutions? In
particular the N500 900MHz version...it is a strange bird...works as unlicensed
and licensed ..902-928MHz and 928-960MHz respectively.
We are bidding against GE-MDS SD-9 radios which I know are solid but way more
expensive and only work in licensed bands.
The unlicensed setting on Cambium radio provides a 4MBps pipe, more than enough
for cameras at important locations...
Peace
Slava Ukrini
Jaime Solorza