From: "Jan-GAMs" <j.vank...@grnacres.net>
To: af@af.afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 12:28:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Another test

gmail hates everyone. I can't even login to mine and I only get it because I
use thunderbird to fetch/send it. The big problem I have is somehow from my
gmail service I get aol mail as phish and spam. Why would mail sent to gmail
pick up spam sent to an aol.com address? I spend a lot of time creating filters
to send the shit to trash. I do not nor ever had an aol.com address, well, 30
years ago.