We have one of the new Mikrotik CCR2216-1G-12XS-2XQ routers running RouterOS
7.2.1 with a Mikrotik switch (running 6.44.3) hanging off of it. I have two
servers on that switch both in the the same public IP block. I can ping both
servers from the router, and they can ping each other. One server is globally
reachable and the other is not reachable other than from the router or switch
itself. I plugged in my laptop and assigned it an IP in that same range and
cannot reach it extrenally either. The router is using OSPF and I can see the
route for that IP block from both sides of the router, but traceroutes/pings to
anything other than the server that is working stop at the router. No vlans or
special configuration between the router and the switch, just basic IP, all
ports on the switch are bridged. Forwarded ports (dstnat) don't appear to work
from the router either.

I'm stumped, so I figured I would ask if anyone else has seen anything like
this and have a solution, or am I looking at a possible RouterOS 7 issue?

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
1091 W. Kathryn Street
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 851-1107 x. 9002
www.totalhighspeed.com

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Esta instituciĆ³n es un proveedor de servicios con igualdad de oportunidades.