Rebooted both the router and the switch, no joy, issue persists.

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
1091 W. Kathryn Street
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 851-1107 x. 9002
www.totalhighspeed.com

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Esta institución es un proveedor de servicios con igualdad de oportunidades.