From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2022 5:22 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Utility Pole Location

It could be someone saying that sharing an easement creates a liability for the
pole owner.  I could see a power company attorney taking that position.  I
would check with the public utility commission or public service commission or
the corporation commission or whoever regulates the pole owner there and ask
about pole contact regulations.  They might be able to force sharing.