KNURL would work as a second word.

From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 5:31 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] I Quit

The game takes it.  I just tried it.

Need a second word though

Jeff Broadwick
CTIconnect

312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
jbroadw...@cticonnect.com

  On Jun 13, 2022, at 7:18 AM, Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

  Never heard of that word.

  Sent from my iPhone

    On Jun 12, 2022, at 8:08 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

    How about STOAE? Has 3 vowels plus S and T.

    bp

    part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

    On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 7:04 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

      I will stick with my words. Essentially the same as yours, but adding C
and H instead of D. My 2nd word changes depending on the results of the first
word.

      part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

      On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 6:47 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com>