My kids like those but I think they’re one of the worst candies every made

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 1:59 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BBS

nerds

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 11:25 AM Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net
<mailto:sterl...@avative.net> > wrote:

Trade Wars, I think that was on multiple platforms then.

I ran a Macintosh BBS in the late 80’s on “Second Site” software and had like
all possible software cracked and ready for download on my 100MB SCSI hard
drive.

There were a few turn based online games on my system as well, that the
software “guy” updated every now and then.

I remember he gave me the pascal code at one point and I did modify some stuff.

Fun times!