From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Chuck McCown via AF
<af@af.afmug.com>
Date: Friday, June 17, 2022 at 4:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Subject: EXTERNAL - Re: [AFMUG] sip provider
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe. Please report all suspicious emails to info...@anthembusinessgroup.com
as an attachment.

Yes, they are local.  Just unhelpful.
Sent from my iPhone