From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steven Kenney via AF
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 7:40 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Steven Kenney <st...@wavedirect.org>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] What is the supply chain situation from a WISP perspective?

We called - you couldn't get anything until Sept that we needed.  But thanks
for checking in Dennis!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 7:13 AM Dennis Burgess
<dmburg...@linktechs.net<mailto:dmburg...@linktechs.net>> wrote:
We have CRS 48Ps, a number of 2216s, and a number of productsā€¦ Here is stuff in
stock.

https://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/showsearchresults.asp?idcategory=0&priceFrom=0&priceUntil=&withstock=-1&SKU=&IDBrand=1&keyWord=&customfield1=0&SearchValues1=0&customfield=0&SearchValues=0&resultCnt=125&order=2&Submit=

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Editionā€
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Create Wireless Coverageā€™s with
www.towercoverage.com<http://www.towercoverage.com>