Going to have to figure out what brokerage I used to see if it is still listed
in my account.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 10:32 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Movie Review

Chuck said: I wonder where my stock went...

It's hiding in the same dumpster as your bitcoin.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>On 6/28/2022 9:27 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:

  Ouch, I didn’t think their bite was that bad!  Do they guarantee any minimums?

  I sometimes attend a theater that has a way to order food with your phone
during the movie.
  When your order is ready a number lights up on a keno like board.  You have
to get up and go get it.

  I still have my movie pass app on my phone.  I wonder where my stock went...