I am loving listening to the FB groups and the numerous times Starlink is falling on their face in terms of oversubscription, support, used equipment shipping ( different than a WISP that isn't actually selling the equipment to the customer ), proprietary connector fubar, lack of router configuration, on and on..

On 6/28/22 12:22 PM, Carl Peterson wrote:
Why not pass along the Starlink suggestion?  People I've recommended it to describe it as life changing.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 11:51 AM James Howard <ja...@litewire.net> wrote:

    Thanks.  I’ve passed along the non Starlink suggestions.

    *From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *TJ Trout
    *Sent:* Sunday, June 26, 2022 3:17 PM
    *To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Fixed Wireless near Clark MO?

    Starlink RV ? *ducks*

    Another wisp

    https://www.mcmsystems.net/

    On Sat, Jun 25, 2022, 1:43 PM Craig House
    <cr...@totalhighspeed.net> wrote:

        http://www.airlinkrb.com/

        Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 25, 2022, at 15:34, James Howard
            <ja...@litewire.net> wrote:

            Anyone know of any providers around Clark MO?  A friend is
            buying his family’s farm in that area and asked if I had
            any recommendations.  He said it’s mostly Amish farms but
            looks like there’s a decent size grain leg within a couple
            miles of their house.

            Thanks in advance.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*