Funny. I just started watching Night Sky last week. I just finished S1E4 on Saturday. I'll be on the lookout.

On 7/11/2022 8:28 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
TV Production company did 5 days of Filming at one of our tower sites last year including a stunt on the tower.  Finally remembered to see if the show was ever released.

On Amazon, 'Night Sky'  S1E5  14:40 in the episode.  The box he's working on was installed just for the stunt, he's about 40' up the tower.  That's our AF24 right above him.  The big yagi's on the tower are one of the trading companies.

5 days of filming for about 5 minutes of Show Content.