I find it pretty hard to believe that a lot of solar panels that get
replaced just because they're "at the end of their life cycle". I'd bet
that there will be a decent market for used panels that can still do ~50%
of their output.  If nothing else, somebody should start collecting them
all and fill a nice patch of desert with them.