From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 9:16 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tower PoE Switch Recommendations

Any word on when the 5009 UPr might be available? I expect we'll be using a lot
of those...

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 6:48 AM Dennis Burgess
<dmburg...@linktechs.net<mailto:dmburg...@linktechs.net>> wrote:
MikroTik 328-48P or 24P is a good rackmount switch.  The 24Ps have been out of
stock though, but we have quite a few 48P’s in stock.    These are dual voltage.

Another thought is the new 5009 UPr, these you can put a rackmount kit with
them, and install 4 of them in one U of space and will have 8 POE out, but they
are not dual voltage, but they are a great router I foresee these being
installed at tower sites once they become mainstream.

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Create Wireless Coverage’s with
www.towercoverage.com<http://www.towercoverage.com>