Have someone come up with a design, 3D print it locally and test it
out. You can then ship it out
to a professional 3D printing company where you have LOTS of options
for materials. Some have
carbon fiber, some have metal, some have resilient plastics, resins, etc.

The design is key though. The designer will need to know how the
weight will sit on it so they can
allow the layers to shear off at a layer line.

I have a resin printer and with the different material options, I
would trust them holding expensive
equipment after being cured. Parts are typically printed at off angles
so you don't have the
layer strength issues you would with FDM printing.