From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Zach Underwood
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2022 9:40 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] crazy bandwidth request

I need to just say this as it is among the more crazy requests. I got a request
for internet access at one of MDU site from the sites's cam vendor. Yeah fill
out our form and it turns out they have selected a cloud only based system.
They will have 124 x 5mp cams going in each will live steam 24x7 6.3mbps for a
total of just under 800mbps of upload.

This is not a good use for the "cloud" </rant>

--

Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT,UACA)

My website <http://zachunderwood.me>

advance-networking.com <http://advance-networking.com>