From: "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 8:19:38 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] My Internet is down and I can't sleep

One of our grain legs is getting demolished and rebuilt, so the site is
down for a week. Planned outage, all the customers knew. Customer
emailed yesterday and wanted to know how much longer it will be down
because they can't control their mattress without the internet. I'm
having visions of something from 'Naked Gun' or 'Airplane' of the
mattress just going crazy and they have it barricaded in a room.